FootGolf Australia is pleased to announce an exciting partnership with Yamaha Motor Australia – the naming rights partner for the 2019 FootGolf Asia Cup
Yamaha is a major sponsor of the 2019 FootGolf Asia Cup and FIFG 250 World Tour
The Yamaha 2019 FootGolf Asia Cup is a free event with exciting activities planned such as free FootGolf clinics and a new bLU cRU kids experience for children aged 5-10 years hosted by Yamaha.
bLU cRU Childrens Bike Experience
Friday 22 November – Sunday 24 November
Yamaha will be operating free fun bike demo rides at Horizons Golf Resort during the Asia Cup for the next generation of riders aged 5-10 years. The young ones can enjoy laps of the supervised and safe test arena on Yamaha’s popular PW50 and TT-R50 fun bikes, or try four wheels on the YFZ50 fun ATV. This is all under the expert guidance of accredited bLU cRU coaches in safe environment.
Please note – the experience now commences on Friday 22 November. All Thursday 21 November bookings have been cancelled due to scheduling. All Thursday riders have been contacted by email.
- Ages: 5 – 10 years old
- Gender: Girls and Boys !
- This experience is designed to introduce young kids to the world of motorcycling in a safe and controlled environment. Riding tips and encouragement is provided by professional coaches and all the required safety gear including boots, jersey, pants, helmet, goggles and gloves will be provided.
- Riders aged 5-10 years can ride the two-wheel fun bikes (PW50, TT-R50E), riders must be aged 6-10 years to ride the four-wheel (YFZ50). All riders must fit into the supplied safety gear to ride.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your allocated timeslot as parents will need to complete a permission form for each child before they can get kitted up and on the track.
- There are no specific clothing needs, but something loose and light would be best as the kids will be wearing Yamaha safety gear.
- bLU cRU kids experience flyer is available here
Cost – free of charge!
- The event is free, however we strongly recommend pre-registering to jump the queue!
- NOTE: All weekend time slots are now full. There are plenty of ride times available on Friday 22 November.
- Pre-register here